Clinical trials are often an important part of a patient’s treatment journey. But finding accurate and up-to-date information on clinical trials can be mind boggling. Not to mention who to contact if you or your clinicians find a trial that may be suitable. We’ve created a “one-stop-shop” list of the most reliable sources online to search for available trials in Pancreatic Cancer.
We’ve curated below a list of organisations who have registries containing present clinical trials in Pancreatic Cancer. Given the complexity and strict criteria of many clinical trials nowadays, we’ve navigated through the search functions and delivered to you specific details on each registry, along with what details they may or may not contain. Links to each of the search pages are provided in the headings. We hope this list is helpful in your search for Pancreatic Cancer clinical trial information.
- National resource developed by the National Health and Medical Research Council based on available trials
- Includes eligibility criteria and advanced search functions
- User friendly. Does include “basket trials” (which involves many cancers)
- Easily printable information sheets for patient and clinician use
- Number of listed Pancreatic Cancer Trials: 11
- Resource of the Australasian Gastrointestinal Trials Unit (AGITG)
- Focused solely on GI Cancer, but only contains information on AGITG sponsored trials
- Divides trials into those open to recruitment, in follow up or completed. Good for researching past trials.
- Number of listed Pancreatic Cancer Trials: none currently
- Data updated daily from Clinical Trials portal. Only NSW based trials.
- Search by keyword (ie Pancreatic Cancer). Instruction video on how to search available.
- Number of listed Pancreatic Cancer Trials: search function for pancreas currently not functional
- Lists all trials whether recruitment open or completed (recruiting trials are listed first).
- Contains contacts for each trial
- Not listed by disease stage unless use advanced search function which is not user friendly for patients
- Lots of medical jargon which is difficult to interpret when describing each trial.
- Number of listed Pancreatic Cancer Trials: 74
- All types of Pancreatic tumours are listed together (such as endocrine tumours) when use generic search function
- Trial information comprehensive, with contacts of individual sites listed
- Groups trials into categories of progress, starting with not yet recruiting
- Could include a lay summary for greater patient use
- Individual trial information is downloadable for printing
- Updated regularly with advanced search function
- Number of listed Pancreatic Cancer Trials: 106