Tell Us Your Pancreatic Cancer Story
Have you been affected by pancreatic cancer? Perhaps a loved-one has, or you are a carer for someone with pancreatic cancer? We would like to hear and share your stories.
Thank you for your generous and courageous offer to share your pancreatic cancer story with us. We can appreciate that no two journeys are the same, and it’s important that you are able to convey your own personal message. However, there are some common underlying themes unique to pancreatic cancer, and you may find the guidelines below useful:
- Who in the family has been affected by pancreatic cancer? You are welcome to provide names and details, or you may prefer to keep your story anonymous.
- How did the diagnosis come about?
- What treatment options were offered?
- What were the impacts of treatment? This may include any physical, emotional or financial impacts.
- What social or psychological support was available during the diagnosis and treatment processes?
- Were there any aspects that stood out in a positive light, or any individual who offered outstanding support or assistance during this time?
- Is there anything else you or your family would like to highlight, or any advice you would give to individuals and families going through similar experiences?